Terms and Conditions

THE COST OF A SCAN IS ONLY A WISH CARD?
Yes, Its true that I will do free Laser scanning services to only those persons who will just send me a Wish Card or any Postal Card.... and This Wish card is the price of scanning...
Beside this I love to scan and help others those do not have laser scanning apparatus or those who can not afford High service prices of their model to be scanned....


TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1- i can't buy the object to scan it for you, you have to provide the object.
2- You have to borne the shipment charges if you want to send me or getting it back.
3- I am not liable to any damage to the part.
4- if the part is available in my locality, i will just ask for Fair price to purchase and scan free for you.
5- If it is household item i will scan free for you (if it is in my house) and send you mesh model.
6- I will send you MESH model in STL or OBJ format only.
7- The part to be scan should not be from Atomic power plant, Weapons etc
8- If the object is Transparent, translucent, shiny and dark.. I have to apply fine powder on it.. The cost of powder and consumables will be bared by the member...
9- I have the right to display the scanned pictures on my blog-sites
10- The scanned Model will be my property But I will never share/distribute the model to anyone without the permission of real owner of the model
11- Don't send the Back-shipment cost in envelope. Just contact me at my following email address

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Universal SL 3D Scanning Hardware

I have recently made a sturdy simple SL scanning setup. Following is the basic properties:
CAMERA:
1- Camera can be tilt and rotate on its base.
2- Camera can move forward and backward on Aluminum extrusion.
3- camera extrusion can move left and right on the main base extrusion.

PROJECTOR:
1- My projector can tilt and rotate on its base.
2- The whole projector can be move forward and backward on its base extrusion.
3- The projector can be lowered and move up on extrusion.
4- The projector can be rotated on vertical extrusion.
5- The projector assembly can be move left and right (near the camera and far the camera)on the main base extrusion.
FOCUS INDICATOR:
in the center i kept a stick that can be move forward and backward. I use this stick to move near the CORNER and then calibrate the camera. After removal of corner i know that near the tip of the stick is the focus of camera. So i keep the object to be scanned near the tip of the stick.
WHOLE SETUP:
The whole setup can be rotated and tilted on the camera stand.


 Three SL shots of grape leaf with different angles. The leaf scans merged correctly, no deformation observed with scans. The SL scanning is perfect as all the scans merged perfectly.
 

15 comments:

  1. Recently there was a fire at my office in Riviera Beach, which destroyed all my client records. Thankfully, a few months before the fire, I had all my documents scanned by Saxon Archives and that made the rebuilding process less stressful. Check out their website at www.saxonarchives.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After removal of corner i know that near the tip of the stick is the focus of camera. So i keep the object to be scanned near the tip of the stick.
    3D Scanning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider showing your 3D laser scannings in 3D

    A WebGL point cloud:

    Check out this 4 "3D photo" with touch navigation

    rotate = 1 finger
    zoom = 2 finger
    PAN = 3 finger

    Or on computer:

    Rotate = L-click + drag
    Pan = R-click + drag
    ZOOM = Scroll

    http://www.libak.dk/3Dscanning/examples/game1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good site. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to several buddies and also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you to your sweat!
    styrofoam Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free 3d scanning looks like an interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post…thanks for sharing about SL scanning setup, very appreciate to see your posts, thanks for sharing this best post with more informative information. Keep sharing!
    Led laser projector

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very helpful review regarding scanning services. Many of these questions I regularly use but you reminded me of some others - the prediction question and overcoming the urge in particular - which I shall revisit. Useful summary to share with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog your blog promoting your company which provide service on 3D Laser Scanninglike that you company Sixdindia is also a company which gives you a service on 3D lLaser Scanning

    ReplyDelete
  9. The 3D laser scanner is used to collect information about an object according to its size and shape. A 3D laser scanner can collect any information that it can see. If you want to get the best 3D laser scanning service then you can visit our site. Best 3D laser scanner Calgary, Alberta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Blog, I hope that you will going to upload another one.
    3d laser scanning services in india

    ReplyDelete
  11. Affordable Kodak Alaris Scanner in UAE, Alaris S2060w Scanner in UAE, Scanner in UAE Visit now https://gccgamers.com/kodak-alaris-s2060w-scanner-s2060w.html

    ReplyDelete